Friday, February 19, 2016

How I lost 17 lbs in less than 6 weeks


Advertisement


How I lost 17 lbs in less than 6 weeks


First off.  I have to tell you how embarrassed I am posting these pictures of myself in a swimsuit.  I’m a modest one piece wearer so to be in a bikini is super weird.  And skinny or not… it’s just weird…  So know that I know that this all a little awkward.  Plus, I don’t feel like my body is ready for the “after” picture just yet… I’ve still got some serious toning to do!  I couldn’t keep it a secret any longer though so this’ll just have to do!

Secondly.  I wouldn’t be posting these results if I didn’t feel the love and support from all my family and friends.  I have been bombarded with emails and facebook messages asking how in the world I’ve lost so much weight.  Well… it wasn’t a walk in the park that’s for sure!  Hopefully though, I can answer everyones questions and curiosities!  So if you’re interested keep on reading.

My journey in loosing weight has honestly been a nightmare.  I wish I could blame it on my babies, but in all reality it’s not their fault.  When Boston was born I got back into great shape.  I had all the time in the world to exercise and eat right.  Then baby number two came my way and I suddenly found myself having absolutely zero time for myself.  I started eating whatever the heck I could to stay alive… cough cough processed foods that were super easy to just pull out of the cupboard and binge on and like I was going to wake up at 6 am to exercice when I’d been up at 12 and 3am feeding the newborn the night before.  It just wasn’t going to happen.  So I never lost the baby weight.  And my eating habits kept getting worse and worse.  I literally didn’t recognize my body in the mirror.  So I’d start dieting and working out.  I started insanity like ten different times.  And I started eating better… at least for a couple months… until I’d get frustrated with myself.  I just wasn’t seeing results fast enough and it was making me crazy.  All this effort I was making, all these sacrifices I was making and I had nothing to show for it.

I was beginning to get really discouraged.  I got into this cycle where I’d try so hard and then because I was seeing no results, I’d be like, what the heck!  This isn’t worth all the effort!

Then one day, I was perusing a few of my favorite blogs and came upon my friend Maryam’s before and after photos.  I thought to myself, whatever the crap she’s doing I’m getting on it.  Like today.
And so I did.  And it was hands down one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment